Writing as Alicia Scott
I actually started my career writing romantic suspense novels for Silhouette Intimate Moments as Alicia Scott. Many fans of my Lisa Gardner novels have requested the titles for my thirteen Alicia Scott books as well. I’m happy to include the list, but please bear in mind that these novels have a distinctly different feel from the Lisa Gardner books. You can consider them a kinder, gentler read—less language, less violence, and more romance. These novels are the other side of Lisa Gardner.
Also, the original Silhouette Intimate Moments (SIMs) have only a four-week shelf life, and thus are now only available in a used bookstore or through various on-line sites such as eBay or Amazon.com.
In 2013, the Maximillian’s Family novels are being released for the first time in eBook and Audio formats, along with a worldwide release of the novels in paperback. Click on the highlighted novels for more information.
- MARRYING MIKE … AGAIN, SIM #980, January 2000
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Silhouette 36-Hours Series, March 1998
- BRANDON’S BRIDE **, SIM #837, February 1998
- MACNAMARA’S WOMAN **, SIM #813, October 1997
- MAGGIE’S MAN**, SIM #776, April 1997
- THE ONE WHO ALMOST GOT AWAY *, SIM #723, July 1996
- THE ONE WORTH WAITING FOR *, SIM #713, May 1996
- THE QUIET ONE *, SIM #701, March 1996
- HIDING JESSICA *, SIM #668, October 1995
- AT THE MIDNIGHT HOUR *, SIM #658, August 1995
- WAKING NIGHTMARE, SIM #586, August 1994
- SHADOW’S FLAME, SIM #546, January 1994
- WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT, SIM #466, December 1992
* Guiness Gang Series: One sister and four brothers — though miles separated them, they would always be family.
** Maxmillian’s Children Series: Three half-siblings — they grew up apart, but now they have united to solve the mystery of their father’s past.